Data protection declaration
Thank you for visiting our web page. The secure handling of your data is particularly important to us. We would therefore like to inform you in detail about the use of your data when visiting our website.
Legal basis of the processing
Art. 6 paragraph S 1 lit. a DSGVO serves our company as the legal basis for processing operations where we obtain consent for a specific processing purpose. If the processing of personal data is necessary to fulfil a contract of which the data subject is a party, as is the case, for example, in processing operations necessary for the supply of goods or the provision of any other service or consideration, processing shall be based on Art. 6 paragraph S. 1 lit. b DSGVO. The same applies to processing operations necessary to carry out pre-contractual measures, for example in cases of inquiries about our products or services. If our company is subject to a legal obligation which requires the processing of personal data, such as the fulfilment of tax obligations, the processing is based on Art. 6 paragraph S. 1 lit. c DSGVO. In rare cases, processing of personal data may be required to protect the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person, Art. 6 paragraph S. 1 lit. d DSGVO. Ultimately, processing operations could be based on Art. 6 paragraph S. 1 lit. f DSGVO. On this legal basis, processing operations that are not covered by any of the above legal bases are required if processing is necessary to safeguard the legitimate interests of our company or a third party, unless the interests, fundamental rights and fundamental freedoms of the person concerned prevail.
Right to information, right to rectification, blocking, deletion, objection
Upon written request, we will inform you about the data stored about you by us. You also have the right to correct, block, object to or delete these data. The request should be sent to the following address:
Trusetal Verbandstoffwerk GmbH
D – 33758 Schloß Holte-Stukenbrock
Tel: +49 (0)5207 99 16 88 33
Fax: +49 (0)5207 99 16 88 28
Disclosure of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than listed below does not occur. We will only pass your data to third parties if:
- you have given your explicit consent in accordance with Art. 6 paragraph 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO,
- disclosure is necessary according to Art. 6 paragraph 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding and legitimate interest in the non-communication of your data,
- for the case that a statutory obligation for disclosure exists in accordance with Art. 6 paragraph 1 S. 1 lit. c DSGVO,
- this is permitted by law and is necessary in accordance with Art. 6 paragraph 1 S. 1 lit. b DSGVO for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
Rights of persons affected
You have the right:
- To request, in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO, information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of the personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data are or have been disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correct, delete, object to or limit processing of your data, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data (unless collected by us), and the existence of automated decision-making (including profiling) and any significant information regarding these;
- To request, in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, that any incorrect or incomplete personal data of yours that are stored with me be corrected without delay;
- To request, in accordance with Art.17 DSGVO, that personal data of yours that are stored with us be deleted insofar as the processing of said data is not required for exercising the right to free expression of opinion and information, for fulfilling a legal requirement, on the grounds of public interest or for the purposes of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims;
- To request, in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, a restriction of the processing of your personal data as insofar as you are disputing the correctness of the data or the processing is unlawful but refuse the deletion of data no longer required by us but needed by you to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or needed by you in connection with an objection against processing lodged by you in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
- To request, in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, that your personal data provided to us be made available to you or another authorised party in a structured, standard and machine-readable format;
- To revoke, in accordance with Art. 7, paragraph 3 DSGVO, the consent that you previously provided to us, at any time. This means that we will not be permitted to continue processing the data based on this consent in future;
- To lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77, DSGVO, you have the right, regardless of any other administrative or judicial legal remedy, to complain to a supervisory authority. For this purpose, you can generally contact the supervisory authority in your usual place of residence or work or the place of alleged infringement, if the data subject considers that the processing of personal data concerning him or her breaches the basic data protection regulation of the EU (DS-GVO).
Right of revocation
Insofar as your personal data are processed based on legitimate interests, you have the right, in accordance with Art. 21, DSGVO, to object to your personal data being processed, provided that there are grounds for this pertaining to your special circumstances or that the objection is geared towards direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right to objection that is implemented by us without special circumstances being indicated. If you wish to exercise your right of withdrawal or objection, an email to the following email address will suffice: firstname.lastname@example.org
General collection of data
When you access our website or retrieve a file, data about this process are stored in a log file on our web server. Specifically, the following data can be stored:
- IP address (if possible, this is stored anonymously)
- Domain name of the website from which you came
- Names of retrieved files
- Date and time of a call
- Name of your Internet service provider
- and possibly the operating system and browser version of your device
We only store IP addresses for data security reasons to ensure the stability and security of our system (legal basis: Art. 6 paragraph 1 lit. f DSGVO). The statistical analysis of anonymous data records remains reserved.
If you send us inquiries via the contact form, your details will be saved from the request form including the contact details you provided there for the purpose of processing the request and in case of follow-up questions. Your data will be used exclusively for the specific purpose of answering and processing your question. Data processing is performed here in accordance with Art. 6 paragraph S. 1 lit. a DSGVO on the basis of your freely given consent. You can object to this at any time (right of revocation).
Right to data portability
You have the right to receive the personal data that you have provided us in a structured, common and machine-readable format.
Confidentiality of your customer access
If you have access to a secure area on our website secured by a password, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to tell the password to anyone.
Links to other websites
References to third party websites
This website contains references to third party websites in the form of links. Only when you click on such a link are data transferred to the link destination. This is technically necessary. The transferred data are specifically: your IP address, the time at which you clicked on the link, the page on which you clicked on the link, information on your internet browser. If you do not want these data to be transferred to the link destination, do not click on the link.
Right to complain to a supervisory authority
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, any data subject shall have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of his or her residence, place of work or place of alleged infringement, if the data subject considers that the processing of personal data concerning him or her breaches the basic data protection regulation of the EU (DSGVO).
Google Tag Manager
We use the Google Tag Manager of Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("Google"). The Google Tag Manager is a cookieless domain and does not record any personal data. The tool serves to trigger other components which may themselves record data. Google Tag Manager does not access these data. If a deactivation was performed at domain or cookie level, this continues to exist for all tracking tags which are implemented with Google Tag Manager.
You can prevent recording by Google Analytics by clicking on the following link: Deactivate Google Analytics. An opt-out cookie is then set which prevents your data from being captured when visiting this website in future.
Further information on the conditions of use and the data protection of Google and Google Analytics can be found at www.google.com/analytics/terms/gb.html and at www.google.de/intl/en/policies/. Please note that the extension “anonymizelp” was added to Google Analytics. The anonymized recording of IP addresses is thereby guaranteed.
We secure our website and other IT systems using technical and organisational measures against the loss, destruction, access, modification or dissemination of your data by unauthorised parties. However, in spite of regular controls and modern technology, it is practically impossible to achieve complete protection. In the case of communication via email, we cannot guarantee complete data security and therefore recommend that you send all confidential information by normal post.
Changes to this data protection declaration
We reserve the right to change this data protection declaration if the legal situation or this online offer or the method of data collection changes. However, this applies only with respect to declarations regarding data processing. If the consent of a user is necessary or parts of the data protection declaration contain provisions of the contractual relationship with users, the change in the data protection declaration can be made only with the user’s consent.
You should, therefore, inform yourself about this data protection declaration if you are communicating personal data.
Data protection officer
For questions regarding the collection, processing or use of your personal information, the disclosure, correction, blocking or deletion of data, and revocation of consents and the revocation of permission granted and if you have objections against a certain kind of data use, please directly contact:
D – 32791 Lage
Tel: +49 (0)5232 696555-8
Fax: +49 (0)151 15167624