IDRA® Hydrogel creates a soothing feeling on the wound.
IDRA® Hydrogel rehydrates the tissue and prevents the wound surface from drying out.
IDRA® Hydrogel absorbs excess wound secretion and creates an optimally moist wound environment.
The IDRA® hydrogel matrix is made of a polymer which binds large amounts of water in its three-dimensional network.
The molecules of hyaluronic acid are able to form a film over the wound surface, i.e. better hydration and faster wound healing.
- made of polymer to bind large amounts of water
- forms a film over the wound surface
- wounds in the granulation phase
- dry wounds with necrotic tissue
- moist and exuding wounds
- creates a soothing feeling on the wound
- promotes the wound healing process
- easy to remove
- with hyaluronic acid